Scroll over image to magnify
Air Circuit Breaker Accessories
Schrack Technik Info
- Possible combinations:
- 1 Shunt Release or 1 Undervoltage Release
- or 2 Shunt Releases
- or 1 Shunt release and 1 Undervoltage release.
- Datasheet / Catalogue Page
Air Circuit Breaker (ACB) and their Accessories
Air Circuit Breakers (ACB’s) are electric devices that are used to distribute electric energy and protect lines and power supply equipment from overloads, under-voltages, short circuits, etc.
ACB’s operate at atmospheric air pressure. They have a capacity of 800 – 6300 Amps and a high limit breaking capacity of 55 – 100kA.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.