Scroll over image to magnify
Air Circuit Breaker Accessories
Schrack Technik Info
- The ready-to-close signalling switch MO circuit breaker comes with a visual ready-to-close signal indicator as standard.
- The option is also available to indicate ready-to-close using a signalling switch.
- This signalling switch is included as standard for switches operated via a communications interface.
- ACB Accessories need to be Factory Installed for Warranty
- Datasheet / Catalogue Page
Air Circuit Breaker (ACB) and their Accessories
Air Circuit Breakers (ACB’s) are electric devices that are used to distribute electric energy and protect lines and power supply equipment from overloads, under-voltages, short circuits, etc.
ACB’s operate at atmospheric air pressure. They have a capacity of 800 – 6300 Amps and a high limit breaking capacity of 55 – 100kA.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.