Scroll over image to magnify
Air Circuit Breaker (Basic Unit)
Schrack Technik Info
- Basic unit without release, factory assembled with selected components and delivered as a complete device.
- Replacement switch for existing frames.
- The nominal current must be appropriate for the guide frame.
- Air Circuit Breakers are built to request specifications
- The price depends on the required Specifications
- Datasheet / Catalogue Page
- Contact us for more information
Air Circuit Breaker (ACB) and their Accessories
Air Circuit Breakers (ACB’s) are electric devices that are used to distribute electric energy and protect lines and power supply equipment from overloads, under-voltages, short circuits, etc.
ACB’s operate at atmospheric air pressure. They have a capacity of 800 – 6300 Amps and a high limit breaking capacity of 55 – 100kA.
ACB’s are customizable with a range of ACB Accessories depending on the application requirement
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.