Scroll over image to magnify
- For the use in commercial and industrial facilities with high continuous currents
- Rated currents up to 125 Amps
- Rated breaking capacity up to 25 kA according to EN 60947-2
- Stable snap-on mounting for DIN rail EN 50022
- Positively guided position indicator
- Seal-able toggle
- Catalogue Page
Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) provide overload protection, short circuit protection and isolation. They are widely used in building power distribution, industrial power distribution, as well as control and protection for a variety of equipment. High current MCB’s (1.5 module ways per phase) can be obtained from 80 to 125 Amps.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.